We are providing a full service of market research from a day-to-day work to a whole set of quantitative and qualitative studies.
For every single project, we are committed to the quality of work which exceeds client’s expectations.
With a close and long relationship with local partners in diverse specialties, we are always ready to meet any market research
- Make a client-oriented, strategic and value for money proposal
- Conduct desk research as a single project or to make a fact-based proposal
- Plan sampling, methodology, data processing, multivariate analysis, presentation
- Assemble professional resources required for your study
- Design and/or localize screener, questionnaire, discussion guide and other materials
- Translate study materials
- Source samples
- Recruit respondents by phone, online, snowballing, etc.
- Programming/hosting online survey
- Invite respondents to client hosted survey for both offline and online
- Moderate interviews/discussions at facility/office or in home
- Coordinate interviews accompanied by client
- Conduct in-language interviews with respondents who are recruited by client end
- Send interviewers to venue (e.g. exhibition, hall, office, etc.)
- Distribute incentives to respondents who completed client hosted study
- Data entry and cleaning
- Format data file in line with client form
- Translate open-ended answers
- Make a code frame and coding of open-ended answers
- Transcribe interviews/discussions
Analysis and reporting;
- Make a full report or top-line report
- Make a regional report for Japan part of the study
- Give local insights to findings made by client
Maintaining quality of translation of survey materials is always must for studies conducted in different markets since everything starts from it.
Poor translation misleads respondents and output coming from it misleads researchers and clients.
Sometimes we see the translation which is correct but still needs to be improved if it is used for marketing research even it is final edition.
Translation for marketing research needs to be reviewed in light of research materials oriented for programmer, interviewers, respondents.
With our tons of translation of survey materials, we do not only review study materials in Japanese provided by client but also provide
a translation service for researchers who needs their materials to be translated into Japanese and to be checked by native and experienced
Japanese researcher. We know how questions, scales, statements and choices need to be translated.
If you need further information on our services, please click here to contact us!